We are a week into the new NBA season and things couldn’t be going much better here at Player Line Pro. We have a perfect 7-0 record on our daily tips and are 17-8 overall for 68% win record.
That translated into a handy profit of $679 which is the equivilent of more than three full season subscriptions to the Player Line Pro All-Star membership. Talk about return on investment after week one!
There were also a bunch of learnings that came from watching the first week of games:
- Golden State aren’t immune from the super team teething problems, but Kevin Durant is going to get his. Draymond Green on the other hand looks like he has regressed.
- Phoenix’s three guard rotation has yet to fire, particularly with Booker and Knight who are both shooting less than .390 from the field.
- James Harden and Russell Westbrook are doing exactly what we had all hoped for in putting up devastating numbers.
- Anthony Davis has reclaimed his title as best young (or old?) big in the game.
- Hassan Whiteside looks good in a feature role on offence, and surprisingly enough so does Harrison Barnes.
- The Hawks, and Dwight Howard, look really good.
- Joel Embiid is the truth, just hope he stays healthy. #trusttheprocess.
We look forward to the upcoming week and will be sending out the daily tips soon!
*based on $100 bets